Active Ingredient: Aloe

Bee Loved uses Aloe Butter to stimulate the skin’s circulation, which supports the skin to preserve its natural moisture.

Aloe boasts an  abundance of health benefits from treating burns, wounds and sun exposure to reducing the signs of aging through its extremely effective moisturising, hydrating and skin firming properties.

The Aloe plant is made up of 99% water with the remaining 1% comprising a magnificent mixture of protein, enzymes, amino acids, polysaccharides, minerals and antioxidants beta carotene and Vitamin A, C and E.

It is this rich level of nutrients that gives Aloe its spectacular health-giving effects, from the acceleration of burns healing and the prevention of wrinkles to the reduction of acne, blemishes and stretch marks and its nourishing effect on dry, taught skin.

The team at Bee Loved has experienced the effects of Aloe first hand and includes the thick, nutritious juice in a number of its natural skincare products designed especially for sensitive skin.


20% OFF

Be the first to know about our exclusive items, New catalogs and special promotions.